Donald Trump, The President of the United States, yesterday approved the US Embassy Scholarship for International students, knowing the fact that there are many determined and talented, low-income students around the world, who only require financial resources and access to information to better their educational future. For some years now, the United States Embassy, US seeks to identify academically qualified and highly motivated, low-income students around the world to join the Education in USA.
Scholarships in Universities Like: Oxford University, Cambrige University, university of leeds, university of Derby, University of wolverhampton, University of Northampton, University of the west of Scotland/university of strathclyde, Teesside University, Lancaster University,Canadian Visa Lottery, Job Opportunities, Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form, Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form 2017, Ongoing Canadian Visa Lottery Application, How to Apply for Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form 2017, Job apply, International Jobs, Free Scholarship, Car Insurance, Online Jobs, Insurance Company Visa, Gas/Electricity Visa, Automobile Visa, Mortage Visa, Attorney Visa, Loan Visa, Lawyer Visa, Columbian Visa, Donate Visa and Conference Call, Degree and Credit Visa.Apply Now, Start Application, Start Now, Online Business, Job Vacancies, Jobs For Students, Online Training, Training Program, Canada Visa Lottery, Lottery Application form, Obama Care, Engineering Technologies, Petroleum, Oil, and Gas Shell Company.
The United States Embassy is encouraging young leaders to apply for the 2018 US Embassy Scholarship, which opened from October 3 to November 10, 2018.
A statement issued by the Public Affairs Unit of the U.S Embassy on Thursday, said the application for the Scholarship would close at exactly on Friday, November 10, 2018.
The mission is to assist talented and determined, low-income students who are good candidates for financial assistance from U.S. colleges and universities but lack the financial resources to cover the up-front cost of obtaining admission.
The US Embassy will work closely through their representatives with students regularly scheduled meetings and seminars to assist them throughout the application process to secure admission and scholarships to attend colleges and universities in the United States. The cost for application process is sponsored, including registration fees for required standardized examinations and provides free membership to the U.S. Education.
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student ($14,900 for 12 months at the 2018-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
About the scholarship
- Academic development funding – from $500 to $2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to $10,120 for a first child and up to $4,320 for a second child (2016-17 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other field work costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Some fourth year funding for Ph.D. Scholars may be provided
- A citizen of any country outside the United States
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
- Ph.D. (three-year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
- Attach a copy of your WAEC “O” Level results (from WAEC website), if applicable or available.
- Request a complete a letter of recommendation form from your School authority, attesting to your character, talent and skills. Please do not include a basic testimonial that does not talk about you as an individual, if available.
- Send a scanned copy of your transcript from JS1 to SS3 including your mock and first term results, if possible or available.
- Attach a copy of your Final year results and degree results (if available)
- Provide the details of a lecturer, professor, or Head of Department (HOD) that we can contact to find out more about you.
- Send a scanned copy of your transcripts that shows your GPA